I am happy to say I was nominated for another blogger award! Last time it was the Versatile Blogger Award and this time it is the Mystery Blogger Award. These awards are ways for bloggers to recognize each other and for readers to find amazing new blogs to love. I was nominated by Katie from Rolling On Blog who blogs about starting RV life and life’s adventures. She is a fantastic blogger and I’m so happy that she nominated me. You should definitely pay her blog a visit!
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by blogger Okota Enigma. According to Enigma, “the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” If you want to learn more, including why Enigma created the award, check out her original post here.
What are the Mystery Blogger Award Rules?
- Put the award logo onto your blog.
- List the award rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and link to the award post.
- State 3 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choosing.
- Share a link to your best blog post.
3 Facts About Me
- I do not like cilantro. It is pretty much the only thing I will not eat. I do not like the smell either. And it doesn”t taste like soap to me, it just is not good. I am one of those people who will eat pretty much anything. But not cilantro.
- I have always loved writing. I actually have a Creative Writing Certificate that I got through San Juan College. I took some amazing writing classes with some great authors and writers. If I had unlimted time and money, I would take unlimted writing and English classes.
- I love the feel of new socks and sweatshirts. If I had a million dollars, I would wear new socks and hoodies every day, just because they feels nice. Weird, I know.
My Answers to Katie’s Questions
- If you could pick up any hobby, what would it be? I would love to learn basket weaving. When I was a kid, alot of the moms would do crafts together. One of the things that they made was willow baskets and wreaths. I really wouuld like to learn this skill. And chainsaw art, that would be my other choice.
- If you travel, where has been your favorite place you have visited? One of my favorite places that I have visited was Germany. I enjoyed the forests, the cities, the people and the food. When I was there, I was actually at a seminar celebrating diversity and promoting cultural acceptance. I was in high school and there was a group of us from Israel who were from all over the world. We spent seven days with German students and traveled all over the country. It was a wonderful experience.
- Where do you see yourself five years from now? I still see myself working in Human Services because it is my calling. I want to be able to also travel more with my kids and I would love to visit all of the National Parks. I would also like to be an actual part-time writer as an actual part-time job.
- What time of day are you the most productive? The evenings, it is when I get the most done at home and on the blog. I seem to have the most energy at that time of day.
- Pretend you are promoting your hometown. Why should someone visit? That is an easy one. I think that everyone should visit the Bitterroot Valley at least once in their lifetime. Not only does it have alot of historical value like being along the Lewis And Clark Trail and surrounded by places like Big Hole Battlefield and , the mountains and the rivers are exquisite. The valley was just featured in an article by the Washington Post.
My Nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award
- Becky at Russells Loving Life
- Jen at This Family Blog
- Christa at The House That Never Slumbers
- Angela at Mean Green Chef
- Pamela at Help Momma Sparkle
- Theresa at Double K Homestead Life
- Anitra at Chronicles Of A Momtessorian
- Danielle at Piece Of Cake Parenting
- Kristi at Rollin With The Stones
- Lara at Prosperity Passenger
These are just ten of the bloggers that inspire me. Such a great group of bloggers that not only write amazing content, but also take the time to support others. You guys rock!
My Favorite Blog Post
My current favorite blog post is 10 Ways To Celebrate Spring. It is so hard to pick just one. I love of all of my posts and have a great time writing each and every one of them.
The Five Questions for My Nominees
- What is your favorite birthday memory?
- What is one thing that not very many people know about you?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Where would you go for your dream vacation and why?
- what is your five year goal for your blog?
I look forward to reading all of my nominees posts. Don’t forget to tag me in them! And thank you to all of my fellow bloggers, you are all very talented writers.
I also hope that all of you enjoy reading mine too. Love, Pauline